- Cleaning Required.
- Semi-Permanent Scanning spray.
- Thin and homogeneous coating.
- Layer Thickness around 7 microns.
- Free of titanium dioxide nano particles (TiO2).
- Provides outstanding data quality.
- Developed and approved by scanning experts.
AESUB WHITE CHARACTERISTICS
- Optimal contrast values
- Average layer thickness of ~7 µm
- Consistent and homogenous coating
- Optimized material compatibility
- Free of titanium dioxide (TiO2)
- Excellent scannability
AREAS OF APPLICATION
AESUB white facilitates and enables optical digitalization in a wide variety of industrial sectors and range of applications:
- Energy sector
- Plastic design / art
- Digital archiving
- Reverse engineering
- Optical metrology
- Research and development
- Process monitoring
- Inline scanning
- Measurement services
- Surface inspection