- No cleaning Required.
- Disappearing state of the art Scanning Spray.
- Thin and homogeneous coating.
- Layer thickness around 8 microns to 15 microns.
- Free of pigments.
- Provides outstanding data quality.
- Developed and approved by scanning experts.
AESUB BLUE CHARACTERISTICS
- Time and cost savings – no post-cleaning necessary
- Layer thickness of ~8-15 µm
- Free of pigments – spray dust does not damage the sensitive technical scan equipment
- Consistent and homogenous and dry to the touch coating
- Reference points stick on the coating
- Optimized material compatibility
- Excellent scannability
AREAS OF APPLICATION
AESUB Blue facilitates and enables optical digitalization in a wide variety of industrial sectors and range of applications:
- Energy Sector
- Tooling Industry
- Plastic Design / Art
- Digital Archiving
- Reverse Engineering
- Optical Metrology
- Research And Development
- Process Monitoring
- Inline Scanning
- Measurement Services
- Surface Inspection