HANDHELD LASER GAP & FLUSH MEASURING INSTRUMENT FOR WIDTH FROM 0.03mm TO 2mm AND DEPTH 0.02mm TO 1mm
ScratchView is a Handheld Laser Gap and Flush measuring instrument for quick and accurate measurement of small gaps having width from 0.03mm to 2mm and depths 0.02mm to 1mm with an accuracy of 0.005 mm.
ScratchView output results includes depth of scratch, width of scratch and contour curve of the surface tested which is convenient for monitoring the quality of the tested surface.
Benefits include Reduced inspection time by instantaneous defect measurement, Very short training and low maintenance needed, Precise repeatability of results and Optical & laser technology.
Features include LCD Screen for direct reading of measurement, Easy 4 buttons operation, Portable, Light-weight and Wireless
- Depth Measurement Range : From 0.02 mm to 1 mm
- Width Measurement Range : From 0.03 mm to 2 mm
- Accuracy : 0.005 mm
- Handheld & compact assembly.
- One-piece wireless device with no detachable parts.
- LCD Screen for direct reading of measurement.
- Light Weight only 1.7 Kg
- Optical & Laser Technology.
- Class 2 laser compatible with market regulations.
- Simple and effective four button operation.
- External USB port for data saving and reporting.
- Reduced inspection time by instantaneous defect measurement.
- Can learn the device operation within 10 minutes.
- No periodic check of accuracy required.
- Precise repeatability of results.
- No maintenance required.