IMAGE FILE OPERATIONS
- Open, save and print image files
- Acquire image from scanner
- Grab image from live video stream
- Supported file formats: DGZ (native Digimizer file format), JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG, WMF, EMF, and DICOM files.
- Rotate, flip
- Adjust contrast & brightness
- Contrast auto fix
- Stretch histogram
- Background correction
- Convert to grayscale
- Convert to color
- Filters: Emboss, Arithmetic Mean Filter, Geometric Mean Filter, Harmonic Mean Filter, Median Filter, Maximum Filter, Minimum Filter, Midpoint Filter, Yp Mean Filter
Digimizer allows to:
- Define unit of measurement
- Measure distances and lengths of line segments or paths
- Measure perimeters and areas
- Measure angles
- Locate middle of line segment
- Find center and calculate characteristics of circular objects
- Measurements on perpendicular lines
- Measure circles and rectangles
- Measure average intensity of objects
- Mark and count objects
- Fit line
- Detect and decode bar codes and QR codes
Units of measurements: kilometer (km), hectometer (hm), decameter (dam), meter (m), centimeter (cm), millimeter (mm), micrometer (µm), nanometer (nm), picometer (pm), femtometer (fm), attometer (am), inch (in), foot (ft), yard (yd), mile (mi), degrees (°) or pixels.
- Options: overlay binary image, hide binary layer
- Morphological operations: Dilate, Erode, Open, Close
- Noise reduction
- Analyze objects: object detection with measurement of perimeter and area
The measurements list displays the measurements in the current image, but can also include measurements of several images.
- Open & save Measurements list
- Print Measurements list
- Export as Excel spreadsheet file, or MedCalc file for statistical analysis
The integrated statistics window displays statistics (n, mean, SD, minimum and maximum) of the measurements in the Measurements list.
- Print statistics
- User-defined scripts allow automation of repetitive tasks
To use Digimizer, you need a PC with
- Windows 10 (preferred), or Windows 8, 7 or Vista.
- 1024 Mb of memory.
- 20 Mb free space on the hard disk.
To run the program on a Mac, a Windows emulator is necessary such as Parallels or use Bootcamp.