A compact, ergonomic and easy to handheld Phased Array unit based on Total Focusing Method for easy-going imaging of inspection objects with two-dimensional and three-dimensional visualization and evaluation of inspection results.
The instrument has ultra-compact design and is performed in lite-weight shockproof plastic housing. 800-gram weight allows one hand operation in hardly accessible locations. The Multi-SAFT image reconstruction technology offers unique flaw detection capability and extraordinary spatial resolution. Additional imaging and analysis functionality is provided by included INTROVIEW visualization software.
The instrument is equipped with two phased array transducers suitable for most of the regular ultrasonic weld testing. Additional transducers can be purchased for casting and forging inspection.
A1550 Solo covers most of the regular metal inspection tasks, such as:
- Manual and semi-mechanized ultrasonic weld testing including B, C & D-Scan visualization and 3D imaging (by purchasing ACS pipe scanner)
- Testing of small-diameter pipes
- Testing of casting and forging parts
- Tomographic visualization of the inspection volume and accurate flaw sizing
- Phased Array data processing technique – Total Focusing Method
- Number of array elements / channels – 16
- Operation frequencies – 1,0; 1,8; 2,5; 4,0; 5,0; 7,5; 10 MHz
- Dynamic range – 100 dB
- Display resolution / type – 640 x 480 / TFT
- Operation time with battery, not less than – 6 h
- Dimensions of the electronic unit – 260 x 157 x 43 mm
- Weight of the electronic unit – 0.8 kg
- Operation temperature : -10 to +55 ºC
- А1520 IntroVisor – TFM ultrasonic flaw detector – tomography
- Phased Array transducer M9065 (4 MHz shear wave, pitch 2.5 mm)
- Phased Array transducer М9060 (4 MHz longitudinal wave, pitch 2.5 mm)
- LEMO 00 – LEMO 00 single cable 1,2 m
- USB A – Mini B cable
- Power adaptor with cable
- Ultrasonic Couplant, bottle 4 oz.
- Soft cover
- Hard case