Portable small-size general-purpose ultrasonic flaw detectors. They realize standard and special-purpose methods of ultrasonic inspection providing high efficiency and accuracy of measurements.
All features of an up-to-date flaw detector in a compact case. Ideal for work at hard-to-reach places. Can be used in cramped and hard conditions thanks to light weight and small size. Handy for travelling.
Ergonomic case of shockproof plastic – the device can be held with one hand. Large high-contrast color display with high resolution (640*480 pixels) enables you to work for a long time without straining your eyes.
Voice comments can be added to saved imaged with the help of freehand Bluetooth set.
The electronic unit can be mounted to a special pad to have both hands free and to work with comfort at hard-to-get places and at heights.
A special soft cover with sun hood protects the electronic unit from dirt, water and dust and also from external light and sun beams.
Weld joints inspection.
Locating corrosion, cracks, internal stratifications and other flaws.
locating and sizing up flaws (discontinuities and inhomogeneities) in metal and plastic objects.
Digital TCG allows to modify the signal, basing on an arbitrary function set up by 32 node points. Mode points are set up, modified and deleted at a special TCG editing mode. Setup of TCG is performed to get pulses of equal height from equal reflectors providing correct sizing of flaws through the whole thickness of the object of inspection.
DGS-diagrams for single-crystal transducers show three curves on the screen, representing the acceptance, reporting and examination levels. The equivalent area of discontinuity is evaluated automatically.
With feature you avoid manual evaluations of flaw area to increase the testing efficiency significantly.
DAC-curves show three curves on the screen, representing the acceptance, reporting and examination levels. This allows you correctly estimate the validity of the detected defects, according to the current normative and methods of ultrasonic testing.
- Maximum thickness of the tested object (echo method, steel) – 3000 mm
- Rated operating frequencies – 0,5 – 15,0 MHz
- Material ultrasound velocity setting range – 1000 – 14 999 m/s
- Operating frequencies deviation from rated : ± 10%
- Permissible basic measurement accuracy for thickness D with a normal transducer : ±(0,01D+0,2) mm
- Measurement accuracy for depth defect H with a normal transducer : ±(0,01H+0,2) mm
- Flaw coordinate measuring range (on steel) with an angled transducer 650 depth H – 3 – 1300 mm
- Permissible basic flaw coordinate measuring accuracy with an angled transducer 650 depth H : ±(0,03H+1) mm
- Flaw coordinate measuring range (on steel) with an angled transducer 700 depth H – 3 – 500 mm
- Permissible basic flaw coordinate measuring accuracy with an angled transducer 700 depth H : ±(0,03H+1) mm
- distance on surface L : ±(0,03L+1) mm
- Gain regulation range – From 0 to 100 dB
- Dynamic TGS range, not less than – 20 dB
- Rated battery voltage – 11,1 V
- Operating time at normal weather conditions, not less than – 8 h
- Operating temperature range – from -30 to +55ºC
- Display type – color TFT
- Display resolution – 640 х 480 pixels
- Electronic unit size – 260 х 156 х 43 mm
- Weight with batteries – 800 g
- A1212 MASTER – ultrasonic flaw detector
- D1771 4.0A0D12CL transducer
- S3568 2.5A0D10CL transducer
- S5182 2.5А45D12CS transducer
- S5096 5.0А45D6CS transducer
- LEMO 00 – LEMO 00 double cable,1,2 m
- LEMO 00 – LEMO 00 single cable,1,2 m
- Network adapter, cable
- USB cable
- Calibrating sample V2/25
- Soft cover
- Carrying map case