Universal ultrasonic thickness gauge with large high contrast display, integrated extra functions and various modes of measuring, possibility to work with all double-crystal transducers at the range from 4 to 10 MHz and built in memory – everything to guarantee comfort work at any object of inspection.
The patented algorithm of automatic adaptation to the surface curvature and roughness (dynamical threshold) makes it possible to perform measuring at corroded surfaces with small radius of curvature as well as at flat smooth surfaces without any additional adjustments, which makes the process of inspection much easier and faster.
The delivery set contains the double-crystal transducer D1771 4.0A0D12CL, which has great wear resistance and provides effective measurements at most objects.
Optionally the devices can be completed with a high-temperature transducer P112-5-12/2-ATB-902 to work at the object temperature range from -20 to 250C (to 300C for a short application for not longer than 6 seconds)
Thickness measurement of pipes, boilers, vessels and variety of other metal parts.
Thickness measurement of pipe walls, boilers, vessels from metals with surface roughness of up to Rz 160 and curvature radius from 10 mm. Inspection of plastic products can be possible.
Detection of pitting corrosion of more than 4mm2 on the internal surface of the pipe.
The operator can measure the thickness of pipes with thin walls using double-crystal transducer D2763 10.0A0D6CL.
- Thickness measurement range(for steel) with transducer D1771 4.0A0D12CL – From 0,7 to 300,0 mm
- Discreteness of thickness measuring for thickness range: from 0,7 to 99,99 mm – 0,01; 0,1 mm
- from 100,0 to 300,0 mm – 0,1 mm
- Basic measurement accuracy for thickness X, mm not more: for thickness from 0,7 to 3,0 mm : ±(0,01Х+0,1) mm
- for thickness from 3,01 to 99,99 mm : ±(0,01Х+0,05) mm
- for thickness from 100,0 to 300,0 mm : ±(0,01Х+0,1) mm
- Minimum curvature radius – 10 mm
- Ultrasound velocity range – From 500 to 19 999 m/с
- Display type – TFT
- Power – Built-in LiPol accumulator
- Operation time without re-charging – 9h
- Operating temperature – From -20 to +50 °С
- Size of the electronic unit – 161 х 70 х 24 mm
- Weight of the electronic unit – 210 g
- A1209 – ultrasonic thickness gauge
- Transducer D1771 4.0A0D12CL
- Double LEMO 00 – LEMO 00 cable 1,2 m
- 220 В – USB adapter
- USB A – Micro B cable
- Soft cover