A1207 thickness gauge is enclosed into a one-piece case with a removable tip having a built-in changeable wearproof single crystal transducer with operating frequency of 4 MHz. Small diameter of the working surface of the transducer allows testing of corroded surfaces objects with the minimum radius of curvature from 10 mm.
Hot-pluggable built-in transducer can be easily replaced by the user by means of unscrewing the tip and detaching the transducer capsule from the instrument without extra tools.
The instrument has a small size and weight (can be carried in pocket), simple adjustment and easy to use.
Built-in Bluetooth module provides communication and real-time display (online–thickness gauge) of digital measurement results and A-Scans of the signals to the screen of a smartphone or a tablet PC.
Dedicated software application allows viewing the digital measurement results and A-Scans of the signals for Android devices.
There is Automatic calibration of delay time (zero) of the built-in transducer.
Express ultrasonic inspection of wall thickness of the boilers and vessels, hull plates and other objects made of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, as well as for ultrasonic thickness measurements of the small-diameter metal and plastic pipes (from 20 mm)
- Thickness measurement range (for steel) – From 0.8 to 100.0 mm
- Type and frequency of the changeable transducer – Single crystal, 4 MHz
- Diameter of the working surface of the transducer – 8 mm
- Discreteness of measurements representation – 0.1, 0.01 mm
- Basic measurement accuracy for thickness X, not more : ± (0.005Х + 0.1) mm
- Measurement units – mm, inches
- Range of ultrasonic velocity – from 1 000 to 9 000 m/s
- Discreteness of velocity tuning – 1 m/s
- Display type – LCBD
- Power – Built-in LiPol rechargeable battery
- Period of continuous operation of the instrument at positive temperatures – 16 hours
- Operating temperature range – From -30 to +50 ˚С
- Overall dimensions – 125 х 25 х 15 mm
- Weight – 40 g
• PenGauge – Ultrasonic thickness gauge
• Power adapter 220 V – USB
• USB A – Micro B cable
• Calibration sample
• Dedicated software application allows viewing the digital measurement results and A-Scans of the signals for the Android devices.