MISCOPE® MEGAPIXEL MP3 – HANDHELD MICROSCOPE
MiScope® Megapixel MP3 (MISC-MP3) is a superior grade, lab quality, portable digital microscope used worldwide by forensic scientists, art conservators, educators, manufacturers, entomologists and many others.
- Over 3 Megapixels
- Resolution to less than 1.7 microns
- 10x-180x magnification
- Connects to the USB 3.0 port of desktop or laptop computer, or mobile device*
- Includes Video Toolbox PRO PC Software for capturing still and moving images, time lapse, enhanced measurement, labeling, draw-on features and digital zoom.
- Comes with variable Ushims for intermediate magnification.
- Can be up to 2.5 inches away from the object to see 1.5 inch field of view.
- Move the arm on the side of the MiScope Megapixel MP3 and it will focus and zoom at the same time.
- When connected to the USB 3.0 port of the computer, it has fast image speeds at up to 60 frames per second without lag (will also work with USB 2.0 at a reduced frame rate)
- MISC-MP3-c2 MiScope Megapixel MP3 includes superior lab quality camera, resolution to less than 1.7 microns, 10x-180x magnification, on/off switch for LEDs to use side or bottom lighting, with Video Toolbox PRO PC Software, variable Ushims for intermediate measurement, and USB 3.0 cable to connect to computer..
- MISC-MP3-IR-c2 Same as MiScope Megapixel MP3 but also includes on/off/on IR light switch to use white and IR LEDs or turn the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting.
- MISC-MP3-UV-c2 Same as MIScope Megapixel MP3 but also includes on/off/on UV light switch to use white and UV LEDs or turn the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting.
- MISC-MP3-WUVIR-c2 Same as MiScope Megapixel MP3 but also includes on/off for white, UV and IR LEDs or turn all the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting.
- MISC-MP3-WUV-IRdual-c2 Same as MiScope Megapixel MP3 but also includes on/off for white, UV and two wavelengths of IR LEDs or turn all the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting.
- Image sensor: 1/3″ CMOS
- Pixels: 2304 x 1536
- Frame rate: 24 frames/second (up to 60 frames/second at HDMI)
- Power: USB 3.0 port (USB 2 port with reduced frame rate)
- Working distance- up to 1 inch away from the object with about a 1 1/2 inch field of view.
- Light source: super-bright white LEDs
- Resolution: < 1.7 microns
- Field of view:
– 10x: 33 x 22 mm
– 35x: 6 x 9 mm
– 180x: .86 x 2 mm (1x zoom full HD monitor)
- Intel i5 (4th generation or higher)
- Windows 7/8/10
- USB 3.0 Port (supports USB 2 port at lower level of performance
- 2+ GB of Free Memory
- Video card with 128 MB of video RAM
- Minimum 1280 x 1024 resolution at 16-bit color
- Video ToolBox PRO PC Software included
- MAC Software optional (MiTools on Mac App Store) *Apple iPad and iPhone need an optional adapter. Apple, Mac, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.